← Back to careers
With all the great stuff happening here, we’re looking to expand our team. If you’re interested in cultivating something great, working with a passionate and collaborative team, and having the opportunity to try new things and enhance your skill set everyday, there are lots of opportunities at TimeHero. We foresee that our company will grow impressively, and we want to see our employees grow right along with us. It also doesn’t hurt that our work environment is friendly, welcoming, and offers all the fun perks of a startup!
You'll do stuff like:
- Implement design and functional requirements.
- Write Clean Code.
- Develop web apps.
- Contribute to software development plans and participate in peer code reviews.
- Build apps and back-end frameworks that are maintainable, flexible and scalable.
- Work as a team member with designers, developers and product managers to produce awesome applications.
- Communicate with the team to resolve technical issues.
- Establish technical architecture for scalable solutions.
- Demo your work to the team and clients.
- Craft thorough, succinct user stories including test cases.
TimeHero is a tech startup that is transforming the way creatives and self-starters manage their time. We provide a productivity tool that enables people to work as though they have their own personal project manager, enact reliable best practices to make them more productive, and let them focus on the things that matter most.
You'll need to have:
- Passion for development and cutting-edge technologies.
- Good understanding of software design patterns and when to use them.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- 4+ years of practical development experience
- 4+ years of experience developing high availability Web applications
- 4+ years of experience using MySQL or comparable RDMS
- Ability to develop clean, module code that is easy to maintain and enhance.
- Ability to work in teams
It'd be great if you also had:
- Experience with Laravel, Angular, Backbone and/or Ionic.
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with continuous integrations and test-driven development.
- Comfortable thinking about front-end UI/UX outputs as well as how they impact backend logic and data structures.
- Responsive development experience.
- Web design experience.
- Understanding of responsive design, web standards, UI/UX best practices and cross browser development.
Interested? Here's what to do:
Email your resume (and whichever superpower you'd choose) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
← Back to careers
If you’re close to what we’re looking for, please apply. Experience is transferable from many different skills and backgrounds, and your passion and enthusiasm means a lot to us. We’re an open and inclusive organization dedicated to diversity and fair hiring practices.