With all the great stuff happening here, we’re looking to expand our team. If you’re interested in cultivating something great, working with a passionate and collaborative team, and having the opportunity to try new things and enhance your skillset everyday, there are lots of opportunities at TimeHero. We foresee that our company will grow impressively, and we want to see our employees grow right along with us. It also doesn’t hurt that our work environment is friendly, welcoming, and offers all the fun perks of a startup!
You'll do stuff like:
- Develop web apps.
- Find ways to make apps user friendly based on user feedback.
- Build apps and back-end frameworks that are maintainable, flexible and scalable.
- Support back-end and front-end.
- Work as a team member with designers, developers and product managers to produce leading applications.
- Communicate technical issues to the rest of the team/users.
TimeHero is a tech startup that is transforming the way creatives and self-starters manage their time. We provide a productivity tool that enables people to work as though they have their own personal project manager, enact reliable best practices to make them more productive, and let them focus on the things that matter most.
You'll need to have:
- Experience designing and implementing user interfaces
- Passion for development and cutting-edge technologies.
- Good understanding of software design patterns and when to use them.
- Comfortable thinking about front-end UI/UX outputs as well as how they impact backend logic and data structures.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
It'd be great if you also had:
- Experience with GIT or other CVS software.
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with continuous integrations and test-driven development.
Interested? Here's what to do:
Email your resume (and whichever superpower you'd choose) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re close to what we’re looking for, please apply. Experience is transferable from many different skills and backgrounds, and your passion and enthusiasm means a lot to us. We’re an open and inclusive organization dedicated to diversity and fair hiring practices.